- Locating statistics, images, or graphics to supplement your publication or presentation
- Provide Help with copyright questions
- Assistance with preparation of your manuscript using bibliographic software such as EndNote
- Exploring alternate publishing models including Open Access journals
- Verifying citations
- Recommending keywords (metadata) for your article
- Navigating the online submission process
- Addressing the issue of retaining full or partial ownership of your work
- Assistance in complying with the NIH Public Access Policy
- Linking your articles to the RUSOM database of publications
- Helping to set up RSS feeds from important sources
- Determining who is citing your work or the work of key experts in your field
We are here to help you!
For More information, please contact the Library at (856) 566-6810, or use the "Ask-A-Librarian" email form.