1. From the CMSRU Library page, click on More Medical Resources.
2. Navigate to and click on Worldcat-FirstSearch.
3. Enter text into the Keyword, Author, Title or ISBN field.
4. Click the Search button to search for the book title.
5. Locate the desired book and then click on the Title to see the complete record.
6. When you are ready to borrow the book from another library, click on InterLibrary Loan CMSRU.
7. Enter your username and password. Then, click the Login button. If you do not know your Illiad information, please contact CMSRU library staff at 856-342-2525.
8. After a successful login, you will be directed to a completed form. Click Submit. The request will go to CMSRU library staff for processing.
Sometimes your personal information becomes out of date in ILLiad. If it does, you may update your Personal Information by following these steps:
**Rowan Affiliates must complete the Personal Information form or they will be unable to make interlibrary loan requests.**