Skip to Main Content
Using Models @ RowanSOM Library
- Most Rowan-Virtua SOM Anatomy Models are kept on the table across from the Front Desk or on top of the short glass cabinet in the middle of the library. They may be used anytime. We ask that you return the model to its original location after use.
- Some models (those with a lot of loose parts) are kept in the glass case beside the Front Desk or behind the Desk. Ask for these at the Front Desk, and we'll hold your Rowan ID while you use the model.
- The models are tagged with QR codes which link to the correlating section of Netter Atlas of Anatomy, or in some instances an alternative text.
- Models must be used in the library (except male and female torsos)
- Students may use 1 model at a time
- We ask that users be conscious of others who may be waiting to use a model and limit your use to periods not exceeding 2 hours.