- Tools to ensure your manuscript is formatted correctly and using the appropriate style
- An overview and comparison of reference management software available for you to use
- Information on alternate publishing models including open access journals
- Tips for navigating the journal submission process
- Addressing the issues of copyright and ethics in academic publishing
- Determining who is citing your work or the work of key experts in your field
- Tools and software to help match your manuscript and research to appropriate journals
- Tips for avoiding predatory journals and "fake" academia as a whole
- Guidelines to avoid plagiarism
The CMSRU medical librarians are here to help you!
For more information, please contact the Library at (856) 342-2522, or use the contact box directly to the right to email or chat with a librarian.